- Deter unwanted interference and protect your property.
- Any tampering is immediately obvious; the labels leave behind a printed message reading "STOP" when removed and cannot be re-applied.
- Ideal for sealing PC's; machines and electronic equipment; deterring intruders when used on doors; switches and containers and securing CD jewel cases for privacy.
- Oil and dirt resistant; splash proof; tear proof; and unaffected by temperature changes between 2°C to + 8°C.
- Working temperature -20ºC to +90ºC.
- Label Size: 45.7 x 21.2mm.
- 48 labels per sheet
- Ideal for property protection
- Any attempts to remove these secure labels result in a pre-printed residue being left behind
- The label cannot be reapplied, so tampering is immediately obvious
- Oil, dirt and UV resistant, water resistant and tear proof
- Print your labels with FREE Avery Design & Print online label creator. Visit avery.co.uk/print
Avery Anti-Tamper Labels Laser 48 per Sheet 45.7x21.2mm White Ref L6113-20 [960 Labels]
The last thing you or your business needs is to catch someone being underhand with your products for sale or office property. Use Avery tamper proof labels for securing expensive products and marking electronic equipment These high quality labels are ideal for providing extra security. If an attempt is made to remove these secure labels they leave behind a printed message reading ‘STOP’. It is then impossible for the labels to be reapplied so tampering is immediately obvious. Just print your company logo on the label with your laser printer and then apply to your important assets. These anti-tamper labels are 45.7 x 21.2mm in size and there are 48 on each printable sheet. With 20 sheets in a pack, that’s 960 labels in total. Ideal for securing/sealing products and marking electronic equipment, these labels are oil, dirt and UV resistant, water and tear proof. Printing is easy with free software from Avery. We have been developing template and software solutions for over 20 years and we offer various free tools to help you print including Design & Print software, templates for Microsoft Word, downloadable Avery Wizard for use with Microsoft® Office® and apps for tablets and mobiles. To get the most out of Avery products we recommend using our free Design & Print Software available online or as a desktop download at avery.co.uk/print. Here you’ll find all sorts of inspiring pre-designs, templates and creative tools. Design & Print enables you to create beautiful looking labels, cards and transfers to suit any occasion. Whether you need to run a mail merge, send a package to an old friend, create fun stickers, some new business cards or you simply need some smart labels to organise your office or home, Avery Design & Print can help you make them look great and print easily. Following simple steps on or offline, or even on your tablet, you can easily add a logo, photos, text or even a barcode to your design.
|For Laser Printers||Yes|
|For Inkjet Printers||No|
|Sheets Or Rolls||A4 Sheets|
|Country of Origin||UK|
|Shape of Label||Rectangle|
|Labels Per Sheet||48 per Sheet|