- Independent testing carried out by Fraunhofer has proven that with just on Pritt Stick you can glue up to 2.4 times more than the next best competitor, and it's 3 times stronger too
- Made from 90% renewable ingredients
- Airtight cartridge prevents stick from drying out
- Solvent free, acid free, non-toxic and washable at 20°C
- Standard 11g
- The No.1 glue stick in the UK. Safe, clean and quick.
- Bonds paper, card and photos.
- Washable at 30°C, long lasting and solvent free.
- More than 90% of solids are derived from naturally renewable sources such as sugar, tapioca and starch.
- Fully compliant with European safety standards.
Pritt Stick Glue Solid Washable Non-toxic Standard 11g Ref 1456040 [Pack 10]
Naturally seal & stick your work projects with Pritt’s unique naturally based glue stick made from 97% natural ingredients including potato starch sugar and water. Pritt Stick 11g is 100% recyclable when empty and made from 40% recycled plastic the sustainable glue stick! Easy to apply Pritt's solvent & acid free formula offers a strong premium and long-lasting adhesion to paper cardboard felt cork and lightweight craft materials. The adhesive is smooth and easy to apply and does not wrinkle paper. The bond is repositionable on most substrates before achieving strong long lasting adhesion. Supplied in a value pack containing 10 sticks Pritt Stick 11g is a must have product for your desk and is ideal for sealing envelopes and gluing papers and documents in the workplace. This pack contains 10 x 11g sticks.
|Unit||Pack of 10|
|For Use With||Paper, photos, cardboard, fabric, felt and cotton|